We exist to enhance the well-being & development of the families of Spring Branch through a multi-agency collaboration that provides educational, recreational, health & social services.
Back-to-School Health Fair Volunteer Registration is Live!
Come together to serve our community’s kids.
The 12th Annual Spring Branch Back-to-School Health Fair will be on Saturday, August 19th, from 8am-12pm.
Every year, SBFDC needs close to 300 volunteers to make the Health Fair possible. Would you be one of them?
The Health Fair provides school-aged children and families:
- Required vaccinations, improving public health and decreasing unnecessary school absences.
Last year, the Spring Branch Health Fair provided more vaccinations than any one-day health fair in Houston!
- Quality backpacks and school supplies to start the school year off with what is needed to succeed.
>75% of attendees reside in Spring Branch ISD.
- Access to community services and preventative adult health screenings.
$340,000 worth of services were provided at the Health Fair last year!
We are thankful for the many valuable contributions made by our community to this event – it could not happen without your support!
(1) Help with Set-Up on Friday, August 18th, from 12-3pm
(2) Serve During the Health Fair on Saturday, August 19th