Solid Waste Management reminds flood victims of the ongoing collection of storm debris. Please place debris at the curb separated into the following piles:
• Vegetative Debris – leaves, logs, plants, tree branches (do not bag).
• Construction & Demolition Debris – carpet, drywall, furniture, lumber, mattresses.
• Appliances – dishwashers, freezers, refrigerators, stoves, washers, water heaters
• Electronics – computers, radios, stereos, televisions, other devices with a cord.
• Household Hazardous Waste – cleaning supplies, batteries, lawn chemical, oils, oil-based paints, stains and pesticide.
Do not stack debris near trees, cars, fire hydrants, meters, poles or other structures.
If you would like dispose of junk or tree waste yourself, visit your nearest Neighborhood Depository/Recycling Centers, open 7-days a week from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. until further notice.
Visit www.houstonsolidwaste.org for more information.