1330 Gessner Drive
Houston, TX 77055
Join Us for a Town Hall Meeting to Discuss Storm Recovery in District A
On Thursday, July 9, 2015, there will be a town hall meeting to discuss the aftermath of the recent storm. This is your opportunity to get all of your storm recovery questions answered by various City of Houston departments as well as representatives from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
Meet and ask questions to the following people and groups:
– Council Member Brenda Stardig
– The American Red Cross
– Small Business Administration (SBA)
– City of Houston Solid Waste Department
– City of Houston Public Works & Engineering Department
– City of Houston Department of Neighborhoods
Attention Spring Branch West Super Neighborhood:
Your regularly scheduled meeting will take place after the town hall meeting in the same room. Please come to both meetings!