This seminar is not just for “engineers”. It is about engineering (as a verb – i.e. “developing”) the skills of entrepreneurs of all kinds. For entrepreneurs, engineering students, practicing engineers and small business owners pursuing product development. Come join Houston Community College and our partners as we “engineer entrepreneurs” and empower you to turn ideas into new products and services.
- Session 1 Topics: “Engineering Entrepreneurs-Turning Ideas into New Products & Services” – Product Design Process to Commercialization.
- Session 2 Topics: “How to Obtain a Strong Patent – Navigating the U.S. Patenting Process – Protect Your Invention!”
- Session 3 Topics: “Pitching Your Idea” – Round Table Pitch Exercises – Bounce Your Idea off of our facilitators.
Featured Presenters & Guest Entrepreneur
- John Vasselli, Dean, HCC Center of Excellence in Engineering
- Ushan Menon, Managing Attorney, D’Ambrosio & Menon, PLLC
- Aziz Hikem, Founder, CEO, Hiketron, Finalist, HCC BPC!