The Entrepreneur in You – Channeling Your Personality into Small Business Success
Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 8:30am-4:30pm, HCC Alief Hayes, Room A319/A320
This workshop is part of Houston Community College’s new Practical Entrepreneurship Workshop series, specially developed for entrepreneurs who are either planning to start a business, in the early stages of launch or planning to grow their business. For all proposed, startup, and existing business owners who want to know what it takes to create and run a successful business.
Presenters: Ned Mueller, Entrepreneur in Residence, HCC, Center for Entrepreneurship Southeast, Founder and CEO, Mueller Consultants, LLC, Silver Fox Advisor and Board Member. Thea Goldin Smith, Chief Possibilideas Guide for Level VII Resources; Virtual Thinking Expedition Company Guide.
Featured Topics: Understanding the key traits of Successful Entrepreneurs; An introduction to the The Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory (KAI) as a means of better understanding and channeling your personality traits; What are your specific psychological preferences; and How to accommodate your preferences into your business ambitions. For Details and to Register
More Upcoming at HCC…
- Women Entrepreneurship Bootcamp – HCC Southeast – 10/18
- HCC Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Deadline Extended to 10/19
- Home-Based Business Seminar – Launch & Grow Smart – HCC Alief Hayes – 10/25
- Structuring Your Small Business–Protecting Your Assets, Your Business, Your Future – HCC Alief Hayes – 10/27
- Financial Workshop for Small Business Launch and Growth – HCC Alief Hayes 11/1
SECCIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
- Maratón Empresarial Para Mujeres Latinas – 19 de octubre
For more all Events Listed Here: https://conta.cc/2yEudvR