Please see the RRF national trainings on Wednesday, the links are below.
Also, restaurant owners will be able to create your account this Friday, April 30th, 2021 at 8am CST and submit your application on Monday, May 3rd, 2021 at 1100am CST
SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund:
Moreover, certain Ethnicities and Races, will be in a “priority group” for the first three weeks (21 days) of processing applications.
Restaurant Revitalization Fund – www.sba.gov/restaurants and www.sba.gov/restaurantes (Spanish)
- This morning the attached news release announced registrations will begin on Friday, April 30, 2021, at 9 a.m. EDT and applications will open on Monday, May 3, 2021, at noon EDT; an exclusive Wall Street Journal feature covered it this morning as well
- The RRF is working with technology partners to allow eligible restaurants and other food establishments to access the application or data needed to fill out the application through point-of-sale service providers (news release)
- This week, national RRF webinars are planned for:
- Program overview: Restaurant Revitalization Fund (sba.gov) (along with the materials being in 17 languages other than English additional translations [Thai, Khmer, Swahili, Somali, Samoan, Tongan, Marshallese and Chuukese] of the one-page overview can be found there as well)
- Applicants can get help via [email protected] or hotline 1-844-279-8898
- Attached also please find the latest RRF presentation deck for us to use when presenting to business owners and stakeholders.
If you need further guidance I will be glad to introduce you to SBA Resource Partners that can guide you in your application: