Join the Houston NSBWA Coordinator for a brief WEBINAR on how to submit this year’s award winning nomination for local and national categories. Monday and Thursday at 10 am until January 4th (except Dec 25th and 28th).
The SBA is now accepting the following nominations for the 2018 Small Business Week Awards. The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. CST January 9, 2018.
National Award Categories:
• Small Business Person of the Year (submitted through Houston District Office)
• Small Business Exporter of the Year (submitted through Houston District Office)
• 8(a) Graduate of the Year (submitted through Houston District Office)
• Phoenix Awards for Disaster Recovery
• Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery
• Federal Procurement Award- Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year Award
• Federal Procurement Award- Small Business Subcontractor of the Year Award
• Federal Procurement Award- Dwight D. Eisenhower Award for Excellence
• Veterans Business Outreach Center Excellence in Service Award
• Women’s Business Center of Excellence Award
• Small Business Investment Company of the Year
• Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Excellence and Innovation Center Award
National nomination guidelines and forms can be found at < https://www.sba.gov/nsbw/awards
District Award Categories:
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• Family-Owned Business of the Year
• Financial Services Champion of the Year
• Home-Based Business Champion of the Year
• Minority Small Business Champion of the Year
• Veteran Small Business Champion of the Year
• Women in Business Champion of the Year
• Entrepreneurial Success Award
For the District nomination guideline & form visit www.sba.gov/tx/houston.
The Houston District Office will award the Houston Cup to the organization that submits the most nominations. District Award nominations should be submitted to the Houston District Office, 8701 S. Gessner, Suite 1200, Houston, TX 77074, Attn: NSBWA Coordinator
For more information, contact Charles Abell at (713) 773-6512, [email protected]
The WEBINAR is free, however you must register for access.