At noon on Thursday, November 12th, 2020, the Board, staff, and supporters of Spring Branch Family Development Center are looking forward to an exciting program and virtual gathering.
In lieu of our usual fundraiser luncheon, we’ve put together an online experience to highlight how SBFDC is serving clients effectively during challenging times.
- Jordi Villa – one of Panda Path PreK’s first students whose desire is to return to SBISD to teach when he finishes his degree at the University of Houston
- Robert Martinez – a Food Bank core volunteer who helped SBFDC quickly develop new, safe practices to serve families at food distributions during the pandemic
- Bingiee and Cara Shiu – two super volunteers who’ve recruited many others to help serve thousands of families during the pandemic
- Dr. Jennifer Blaine – Superintendent of Schools of the Spring Branch Independent School District, discussing the Center’s partnership with SBISD
- Mike Smith – Chief Program Officer of the Spring Branch Community Health Center, who’ll describe how the Center re-tooled this year’s Back-to-School vaccination program
- Ricardo Barnes – the Center’s Executive Director
- And the members of the Center Board – Barry Abrams, Harvey Brown, Linda Buchman, Carolyn Davis, Noel Denison, Arthur Forbus, Angie Grindon, Jakki Hansen, Janet Horton, Kim Irwin, Traci Jensen, Karen Liska, Martin Mayo, Adam Milasincic, James Shaddix and Cathy Urquhart
We hope you can join us on Thursday, November 12th! The more the merrier, so invite your friends!
The tickets to attend the luncheon are free of charge. Simply select the “Tickets/Donation” button and register with your information. You will be sent a confirmation with the link. We will go live 10 minutes before the event begins.