Saturdays, 8/24, 9/14, 10/5, 10/19, 11/2, 8:30am-4:30pm, HCC Alief Hayes, Room A319
The series is specifically developed for entrepreneurs who are either planning to start a business, in the early stages of launch, or planning to grow their business. There are five 1-day workshops held on Saturday’s from 8:30-4:30 pm throughout Fall 2019.
- 8/24 – Ignite the Entrepreneur in You!;
- 9/14 – Is My Idea Lucrative?;
- 10/5 –How do I Market My Idea?;
- 10/19 – How Much Will it Cost to Start & Grow My Business?; and
- 11/2 – How do I Manage Risk?
Thanks to Wells Fargo Bank, sponsor for the Fall 2019 Small Business Success Series by HCC© and for making it possible for HCC to offer the series at reduced fees to our community and for free to HCC students, faculty, staff & alumni. Earn a Certificate of Completion from HCC after completing all five workshops in the series. For Details & to Register: https://conta.cc/31f3jaq