More Upcoming at HCC:
- Access to HCC-Procurement Expo – HCC Alief Hayes – March 10 – Connect, network and learn about procurement opportunities with over 16 Houston Community College exhibitors and our community partners.
- Free Monthly Digital Marketing Clinic – HCC Alief Hayes – March 11 – Choose one session or come every month to ask questions and focus on continuous improvement of your company’s digital marketing effectiveness.
- Small Business Success Series by HCC – HCC Alief Hayes – March 26th – May 14th – The series is specifically developed for entrepreneurs who are either planning to start a business, in the early stages of launch, or planning to grow their business. Be prepared to work and leave from each all-day program with strong take-aways applicable to your business! As each day progresses, you will apply learnings to your business with guided exercises and small group peer interaction facilitated by our workshop leaders.
- Ignite the Entrepreneur in You! – HCC Alief Hayes – March 26 – Understand key traits of successful entrepreneurs; your leadership style & problem-solving skills to negotiate, sell & achieve goals. Workshop take-away: Your Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory (KAI). This is session 1 of the Small Business Success Series. Sign up for them individually or take the whole series!
- For More Small Business News & Opportunities Upcoming Around the HCC District: Such as: Export Academy, Shark Tank Ideas Pitch Competition, Bold Ideas Competition..HCC Small Business News, etc…
- Contact Center for Entrepreneurship – West Houston at email@example.com or call 713-252-2419.