An all VIP experience! Celebrating with world class wines & culinary treasures prepared by chefs from West Houston’s finest restaurants.
- Tickets will go out via email closer to the event. As a reminder, it is our company policy that tickets cannot be emailed out until sponsorship fees have been paid in full. Tickets are $100 each so please keep that in mind when sharing with your guests.
- This is a dressier affair so you’ll want to share that information with those who will be attending with you either as guests or working staff. Business or cocktail attire.
- Please email over your sponsor logo in eps, pdf and jpg formats for use on the website and printed materials.
- If you have a display/booth at the event, your sponsorship representative should already have been in contact with you about any specifics for your space. If you have any questions about your space or if you are not sure if you have a space, please feel free to contact us. If you need electricity for your space, please let us know by October 1, 2019. Limited electricity available at the Zest in the West. Electricity Available: 110/15A
- The West Houston Leadership Institute will host a Big Board and silent auction at Zest in the West and would greatly appreciate donated items for both. If you are able to donate an item(s) to the WHLI for use in the auction, please let us know and we will put you in contact with their representatives so they can supply the appropriate donation paperwork.
- We need your to help us spread the word about Zest in the West! Share the info on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and make sure your friends know about this incredible event benefiting the WHLI and to get their tickets before a sure sell-out! Attached you will find a photo you can use as well as the social media tool kid with ideas for posting.
- Load-in/Load-out will go out closer to the event. Please be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the information. All sponsors will be supplied with two exhibitor wristbands, available for pick-up on-site the day the event. As this event is limited to 500 guests, all sponsors will need to supply the names of the two working their space during the event in advance by October 7, 2019. All names will be checked at the entrance before exhibitors receive their wristbands.
- In planning your displays, should you need signage, marketing materials, logo table cloth, banners or other customized marketing materials, we would highly recommend our preferred partners.
Kwik Kopy Business Solutions
SpeedPro Imaging of The Woodlands.